SS Basket Strainer
SS Filters basket strainers and filters provide a simple, cost effective way to separate particle impurities from fluid systems. Strainers can be manufactured in any shape or size in a wide range of materials to meet industrial specifications. These filters are available with basket type strainers as well as cartridge strainers having desirable micron ratings. Design with cartridge filter has an added advantage of incorporating back flushing system.
Basket strainers feature top removal of the filter screen. The screen is in the form of a basket, with a lifting handle, so that all particulate captured and retained by the screen can be easily removed for disposal. They are intended for applications where large amount of solids particulate are expected and where the clean-out will be frequent. Simplex basket and cartridge strainers range in size from 3/8” – 24”. They may be threaded, socket welded or may have flange end connections.
Large basket size can be incorporated as per requirement. It holds sufficient solids for the required time between clean outs. For better micron ratings and flow rate, multiple baskets can be incorporated. For further improvement in micron rating, baskets are replaced by cartridges of large surface area. For more information, please feel free to call us.Features & Benefits :
- Drain connections on each basket chamber
- Easy to clean. Top removal of the screen with a lifting handle.
- Size ranges from 3/8” to 24”
- Stainless steel construction provides excellent corrosion protection for rugged, long-lasting service.
Product Specifications :
|MOC, Body SS 304||SS 304/ SS 316/ Carbon steel|
|Filter, MOC||SS 316 mesh with supported SS perforated plate|
|Operating Pressure Test Pressure||2-5 bar 6 bar|
|Operating Temp||10 to 200 degrees C|
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals: Solvents, solutions, chemical filtration, acids, bases
- Food & Beverage: bottled water, beers, wines, flavours, polishing, clarification
- Health Care & Pharmaceuticals: Membrane filtration, ophthalmic, oral medicines, serum
- Industrial processes: clean water, removal of carbon
- Paints & Coatings: paints, coatings
- Industrial water treatment
- Electronics: High purity water, photo resists
- Cosmetics: Alcohols, creams, lotions, essential oils, mouthwashes